Writer and creator with several years of semi-professional and professional experience. Skilled in writing, editing, organization, and communication. Works well within a team or individually.
Writing Lead Starboard Games, LLC 2015- Present
- Edited documents for use within the current project
- Produced exciting and intriguing dialogue
- Assisted team members with project management
- Created large reference documents in a consistent style and format
Preferred Customer Service Representative APAC Customer Services, Inc. 2011- 2015
Newport News, VA
- Solved complex issues for high priority UPS customers through coordination with other teams.
- Used multiple systems simultaneously to efficiently assist customers.
- Trained and supervised other associates in the utilization of company systems, policies, and procedures.
- Worked directly with UPS management to retain critical customers.
Assistant Manager Parcel Pros 2010-2011
- Assisted customers through basic and complex transactions.
- Maintained a clean and welcoming work environment for customer interaction.
- Provided copying, faxing, and packing support efficiently.
- Handled incoming daily earnings and deposits.
Bachelor of the Arts in Psychology and Religious Studies – College of William and Mary – 2010
Technical Proficiencies – Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook
Relevant Experience – Constantly writing, be it prose, poetry, or more often than not, for tabletop RPGs. Experience writing dialogue and story seeds, with years of exposure to complex story elements. Familiar with Chicago Manual of Style and APA Style Manual.